For 136 years and counting, our heartbeat has been championing the wellbeing of seniors. Through our extraordinary staff Eastcastle Place continues to be a dynamic retirement community in Milwaukee’s vibrant East Side.
What we do here is more than just a job. We serve our residents in big ways and small. As a team we create welcoming and comfortable environment for our residents and staff. We offer continual employee training through Extraordinary Impressions, a program that focuses on creating a hospitable, accommodating environment for the people who live here. If you are looking to use your skills to make a difference in other people’s lives, then Eastcastle Place could be where you want to work!
If you’re interested in a career with us, please use this form when applying for current openings.
- We’re a nonprofit senior living community dedicated to serving residents and their families by offering a full continuum of care and fostering active and fulfilling lifestyles while respecting the dignity and independence of our residents.
- To be a renowned center of excellence for aging by building partnerships to empower individuals to live life to the fullest: spiritually, socially, physically and intellectually.
- We provide a compassionate, supportive environment for staff and residents, treating all with integrity, dignity and respect. Our staff consists of highly qualified individuals who serve with enthusiasm, a positive attitude and commitment to quality.
- Medical Plan / High Deductible Health Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Maternity Benefits
- Critical Illness
- Life/ AD&D
- Whole Life
- Voluntary Life/ AD&D
- Holiday Bonus paid out in December each year
- Shift differentials for Nursing Staff
- Fitness Center Access
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Free meals for Hospitality Dining Staff
- And more!